Any forums relating to heating relating issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

newseeker1

Hi
Are there any online forums that users are aware off relating to heatings systems and radiators and problems with them that you can join to discuss these type of issues and get help relating to them

Example of such forum would be www.alarmshelp.com site that has a forum area you can join where you can ask questions about problems you having with alarams and expert answers

Looking at Boards.ie there doesnt seem to be any sub forum in there relating to heating etc

Anyone know of any such forum that maybe plumbers or heating engineering companies have setup and manage

Thanks

Here is the forum description for this forum.

Home energy
Central Heating; fireplaces; double glazing; Insulation; BER; alternative energy;energy saving lights
Excludes:General plumbing; General green debates: Carbon tax; global warming etc.

Hi newsseeker1,

Ive reproduced your PM to me here and I think it clarifies your question somewhat. It was your mention of boards.ie (the very popular but generalist forum) that threw me!

From what I now understand you are looking for a technical / engineering forum to deal with heating issues.

Have you tried googling some technical terms? There is an excellent forum called Eng-Tips which might be what you are looking for. or this
DoItYourself.com Community Forums or here Plumbing Forum advice in the UK
Ill have a search around and if I get anything Ill post here.

aj

i do a bit with oil boilers and some basic plumbing explain whats happening and i might be of some help.

Status
Not open for further replies.