Any Fancy Dress ideas?

R

r2d2

Hi All,

I'm off to a New Year party and it's a Fancy Dress job. My wife and kids know what they are wearing but I'm a bit stuck so I'm looking for ideas....suggestions!?......I'm not going to hire a costume so a little creativity will be required....I was thinking of trying to pick up a cheap shiny suit in a Charity shop and going as Jake Stevens...or maybe the Dirty Aul Wan.....

Any ideas appreciated...

Thanks,

r2d2

Charlie Chaplin? One of the Marx brothers? Laurel or maybe Hardy? They are easy enough to dress because it is mostly in a few small accessories that make the image (hats, glasses, etc) or moustaches and the costume will be comfortable at least! Also easier to assemble and easy enough to recognise.

.I'm not going to hire a costume so a little creativity will be required..r2d2
Wear your best suit (single breasted) - ideally the Pierre Cardin model you've in the back of the wardrobe - put on a bowler hat, take an umbrella and go as John Steed from the Avengers - this is also an excuse to get your wife to dress up in all that kinky leather gear you've always wanted her to.

Ooooh.....Sore head...I ended up going as 'The Dirty Aul Wan' from Naked Camera....It went down well (excuse the pun)...

Happy New Year

r2d2

Back