Any experts on flirtation signals/body language etc?

Caveat

OK, bit of a strange one.

There are 3 women I regularly have contact with - know them all pretty well at this stage (between 5 and 15 years) and we have good relationships.

I've been noticing though that they frequently display very similar body language behaviour - namely, pulling their clothing away from around their necks to reveal more neck/shoulder and biting on their bottom lips.

I'm a little sceptical about this kind of thing and I completely accept that sometimes it is just discomfort/nervousness or etc etc but AFAIK these are also classic flirtation signals?!

What do people think about all of this?

"What do people think about all of this? "

You need to get out more.

mf

Caveat, i think that us men are programmed to to see signals like that in completly the wrong way and usually we totally miss them too.

What about women who mess with their hair while talking to you (I get this a lot and it totally confuses me) and I usually end up the colour of your smiley face within no time at all

You didn't start wearing a wedding band lately by any chance did you?

Go on Cav, ya good thing ya !

3 women indeed! Is it advice you're after, or are you here to gloat ??!!

Go on Cav, ya good thing ya !

3 women indeed! Is it advice you're after, or are you here to gloat ??!!

LOL!!!!

Caveat, seriously now, men might wait between 5 and 15 years, but if any of these chicks had the hots for you, you'd know by now

(between 5 and 15 years)

Whatever about the 15 year old, the 5 year old is much too young for you!!

Seriously, though, stay away from them. They obviouly want to trap you into leaving your wife and marrying you. Then they'll take all your money and constantly moan about the fact that you don't understand them. You'll end up alone, broke, and miserable. Go home to your wife.

My formal training is in flirtology - so yes I am an expert

Pulling their clothes from their neck?
Possible reasons:
- too hot? (temperature wise..)
- Allergic to the deteregent they use?
- Allergic to you?
- Hives/rash?
- Clothes too tight?

Biting of the lip:
- Afraid, very afraid

TBH if I was talking to a guy I fancy I wouldn't start gnawing at my lip or pulling off my clothes....well not usually anyhow.

Maybe these are Celtic Cougars ?

Cougar—a woman over 40[10] who sexually pursues younger men, typically more than eight years her junior.[11

Very fuunt thread

I mess with my hair all the time - doesn't matter if it's a man or woman.

Yes Becky, but you also spell funny with two 'u's and a 't'

Just watch out if they're sitting beside you and cross their legs in your direction (leg furthest away from you on top), apparently it's a sexual invitation! i think i may have heard that in the film clueless but i'm pretty sure there's some truth to it!

Are you sure this is not wishful thinking/early stage of a mid life crisis?

namely, pulling their clothing away from around their necks to reveal more neck/shoulder

Pulling their clothes from their neck?
Possible reasons:
- too hot? (temperature wise..)

Relax Cav, its not you, its just da dreaded menopause and hot flushes

Relax, they've just been watching re-runs of Dallas and have caught Sue Ellen-itis http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mxA9IhB4K8&feature=related

BTW Sue Ellen in this clip displays a deadly right cross so let's be careful out there

Be warned

My wife constantly gives off to me for biting my lips - I do it a lot - when watching TV, out walking etc etc etc.

If I was in front of you doing this, would you take it that I fancy you?

Think we read too much nonsense or listen to too many TV programmes. I am sure there is absolutely nothing in any of their actions. Men will, of course, always say that it means the women fancy them !!