antique driveway gates

A

aston011

hi
anyone know where i can get antique iron driveway gates 12 ft wide X 6foot high in good condition. conaught area. i have tried buy and sell but know luck.
any info would be triffic!
thanks
aston011

Hi Aston,

Think you might looking for chickens teeth on this one, I looked for simillar a few years ago to no avail so, I contacted a company called a company called The Classic Gate Company in Kilcullen Co. Kildare (on the Carlow Road) they manufacture to your desired spec and will powder coat them as well (so no painting). They will send you a brochure and install as well.

(Please note I have not involvement in this company)

Kind Regards

[anyone know where i can get antique iron driveway gates 12 ft wide X 6foot high in good condition. conaught area. ]

Hi

These guys (Custom Gates) Supply gates in the Conaught area
the guys name is Cathal - 0879230142, there good Quality

Mr T

in Kilkenny

[broken link removed]

...if you are looking for antiques rather than new replica's

Mr Tayto & Ontaro

Sorry For The Delay In Posting, I Was In New York For A Few Weeks And Just Back At Easter. I Still Have No Luck On The Gates But Thank U Both For The Info, I Will Check It Out And Let You Know How I Get On!

Aston

Oops Ontour, Sorry I Got Your Name Wrong -apologies!

Aston

Leo,

In accordance with the posting guidelines, we should declare IF we have a conflict of interest. As I have no conflict of interest in the companies I identified, there is no need for me to make any comment.

"You are welcome to recommend or fairly criticize a product or company. But if you have a connection with the company or any other potential conflict of interest, please state this in your reply."

Back