Another reason not to go to Benidorm

Y

Yorrick

Another reason not to go to Benidorm ( As if we needed one)

18 Dubs on trip. At 4.00 a.m. One gent was 100 yards from hotel but had to go to toilet. No chance he would wait till he got to the hotel.

Had to do the usual on the side of the street.

They are welcome to Benidorm. Thankfully I have choices

Hopefully I won't cause too much offence by this, but I have only done 3 sun package holidays before to Spain, and I really got fed up having to listen to drunk, noisy English complete with mandatory football tattoos.

Don't miss that. And I'm sure there's plenty of tattoo'd drunk Irish around these days too. Complete with English football club tattoos!!

No one mentioned the lounger grabbin Germans. The water baby Italians who splash everyone, and what passes for an full Irish Breakfast !

Good job that never happens at home here in Ireland, right?

Is sticky vicky still there?

And barbara ..something!

You have to go Benidorm once in your life!

Feckin Dubs ruining a quality resort!!!. By the way, were you one of them, how did you know there was 18 of them, how did you know where they were from, what were you doing at 4 am in the morning. Are you quoting a newspaper article. Just curious, never been to Benidorm myself

The Celtic and Rangers jerseys brigade - their ability to ruin good sing-songs with their abusive and rude political songs, how I dont miss 'em.