Another poor driving etiquette whinge...

Status
Not open for further replies.
As the resident legal expert on LOS, I'd have thought the principles of those who make the claim proving their case would be familiar. You stated it as fact now provide the facts to back it up.

No onus on me.

Thanks for the promotion,I think Brendan might disagree with you though.

Once again, go read up on the rules ...Im not going to do the work for you.

That's fine, so you make the claim but won't back it up. You make the unsubstantiated claim and get aggrieved when questioned. Excellent.

Just out of interest, where and when did you study law?

That's fine, so you make the claim but won't back it up. You make the unsubstantiated claim and get aggrieved when questioned. Excellent.

Just out of interest, where and when did you study law?

Calling posters Baby, asking them when and where they studied.

Its like the Gestapo on here!

Can we get back to a mature debate here.

I understand that the rules are ,if you tell someone to pull out by indicating, by hand,by light by voice, you take on the responsibility of giving them a direction that it is clear to do so.

By doing this, if they happened to hit another car that was oncoming ,you can be held accountable.

You should never give a gesture to tell someone to pull out,you may stop and then they can gather the information required to exit and they may or may not choose to do so.

What is your problem with this?

"Baby" used as in "that's life baby" is not calling someone "baby".

The problem is quite a reasonable problem in that a claim was made you would be responsible and I wanted direction as to where this was the case.

If that can't be provided, fine.

Thedaras posted you CAN be sued not you WILL be sued..technically this is true.
Must be the legal training thedaras?
Very clever...

As you can't have a civil discussion, I am closing the thread.

In future, please avoid personalised comments. They are not funny. They waste the time of the moderators when they get reported and we have to deal with them.

Brendan

From memory gesturing to another driver to pull out etc. is a penalty in the driving test. Not sure whether it's a straight fail or just a category 2 offence.

Unfortunately I know from personal experience that it's an automatic fail. Darn neighbour who walked out in front of me, then waved while wondering why I wasn't waving back. My gesture to them to move on got me a free ticket to do a re-test.

Status
Not open for further replies.