Annoying actimel Advertisement

liaconn

Anyone else think that they will brain Martine McCutcheon if she doesn't stop popping up on our screens in her multi coloured outfits chirping on about tummy loving care. Just go away. It's February and I'm hibernating.

LOL

Only just thought this last night.

Normally I don't mind looking at her or listening to her - actually find her quite attractive - but I've suddenly turned on her. Definite overkill with this one.

I need a big huge glass of wine after looking at her beaming at me and waving her pot and spoon around.

Yet another pointless product that may have very limited health benefits aimed at people who need dubious solutions to problems they don’t have.

...feeling bloated? Eat a healthier diet and get some exercise (less special K and more green veg!). If that doesn’t work then see your doctor.

She's obviously not advertising it that well, i think the product is Activia as opposed to actimel!

Well, I knew it began with A. But I'm usually too preoccupied waiting for that awful 'tummy loving care' punchline to really listen to what she's saying.

I haven't ever seen this! The wonders of sky+, you never watch another 'live' tv programme again.

I hate the word "tummy" in the first place and I am not a fan of Martine, so usually start ranting and raving a load of expletives when this ad comes on. Tummy loving care......what a rubbish punchline.

It is still not as bad as that other ad where a "fat" person eats something and goes bouncing around on a string....that is serious head wrecking stuff.

It is still not as bad as that other ad where a "fat" person eats something and goes bouncing around on a string....that is serious head wrecking stuff.

Ah yes but that one at least has a catchy tune with a ska rhythm so I let it go.

Have the Chorus recording thing and while it has also changed my life I have STILL seen this annoying ad!! Grr!

Everyone in my house hates this ad too.mainly the overacting .
It would turn me off buying the product,if I could only remember what the product was!