"Animal Away" Unit

gramlab

Does anybody know where you can buy this. Supposed to keep rabbits etc away over an area of ca. 8000sq/ft. Mains or battery operated ultrasonic unit. Thought I saw it in a newspaper supplement or mag (convinced it was an irish paper) recently but didn't keep the details. Have googled the name but can't get anything too useful

Search/browse for previous threads mentioning those untrasonic pest deterrants. There is little or no evidence that they work.

Not ultrasonic, but supposedly for deer and rabbits

Don't know a thing about it though.

Not ultrasonic, but supposedly for deer and rabbits

Don't know a thing about it though.

Sadly they don't deliver to Ireland. I'm still waiting to hear back from them whether they deliver to anywhere in Europe, but my guess is the answer is no!

You could always rescue a greyhound!

I got a few of these in B&Q a couple of years back to deter cats from my garden. I think they cost about Eur40 each, and each takes 2 9v batteries at approx Eur5 each. They do seem to work, but need new batteries frequently.

Got a big rabbit problem. Have seen a few gadgets around but they dont mention rabbits. Other things like a cat or a dog etc, are not an option.I know it may not work but its worth a try. Will keep looking.

Back