Anglo HQ raided by Gardai

The raid is being conducted by the Director of Corporate Enforcement (a public official) assisted by Gardaí, and with the participation of the Bank Regulator (new model). Are you implying that these people are political puppets?
Is the Director of Corporate Enforcement truly independant, did he decide on this raid himself I wonder? Can the Gardai/Fraud Division take action on their own?

Is the Director of Corporate Enforcement truly independant, did he decide on this raid himself I wonder? Can the Gardai/Fraud Division take action on their own?

AFAIK the ODCE has a number of Gardaí on secondment to his office on a mostly permanent basis. Should the ODCE visit a company the officers from ODCE would often be accompanied by those Gardaí.

Anyone know how many of the Anglo directors and senior management are overseas right now? There was a reference on another thread to one of them being in Spain.

Anyone know how many of the Toxic 10 are gone overseas?

AFAIK the ODCE has a number of Gardaí on secondment to his office on a mostly permanent basis. Should the ODCE visit a company the officers from ODCE would often be accompanied by those Gardaí.

I gather that is true, but that a number of extra Gardaí were also assigned to assist in this operation. I presume they are officers who have relevant experience, and not simply sent in to control unruly bank staff.