Ancona, Italy - anyone been there?

olivia

We are spending 5 days at the beginning of May near Ancona on the Adriatic coast of Italy and I wondered if any one had any advice or guidance to offer................We are flying to Bologna and have approx 2 hour drive when we arrive. Intend to pick up hire car at bologna airport

Hi Olivia, I have never been but have it as one of my 'to do' places as a friend of mine has a brother out there and he has the most fab. 'Hotel/Guest House'. I am away from my own comp. at the moment, got 1cent flights to Biarritz tomorrow and am on my leisurely way to Shannon...., but if you can wait until Thursday/Friday I will give you the details of his place. You will need a car, but it is a lovely area and the accommodation is a converted mill with stunning countryside around it. Anyway, wait if you can and see this accommodation.

Just back from my 0.01cent trip to Biarritz.... won't hear a bad word about Michael O'Leary.... I will be on the look out for similar prices to bring me to Ancona (I know I will have to go via Stanstead).
The web address for the b&b in Ancona is
http://www.barchio.it

I hope you get to go there, and enjoy....

no idea. but anybody know anything about Islands off Malta

Back