An Post....

mell61

I purchased a couple of items online and had them shipped to a family member who is an at home mum (sorting office is Mon-Fri 9-5, not exactly handy if you commute).
Some arrived without fail, but 2 haven't arrived since being ordered 4 weeks ago. I contacted the sellers and 1 had just come back to me to say it was returned as 'not collected', i'm still waiting for the second seller to come back to me. I now have to pay an additional Eu7 to have it shipped back to me again.
I contacted An Post customer service number and got told to call the local sorting office, who then told me that I needed to talk to the general customer service number!
I'm a bit p-ed off that no 'please collect from sorting office' was left for the first package, and the sorting office won't tell me if there is anything now there to be collected (if there is we didn't get any notification of it also). Has anyone else had this sort of run around from them, or am I just lucky?

I recently got a letter one month after it was posted within walking distance of my house!

Back