An Post religious postcard

Saavy99

On checking the post box. All that was in there was a religious pamphlet entitled...Seek My Face...and an image from shroud of Turin on the card, it goes on to state the card is suitable for Display & Devotion in your home. It claims the image is venerated as the Holy Face of This post will be deleted if not edited immediately. As a non believer, I object to receiving this religious crap and promptly binned it. Rant over

Fascinating.

I was thinking if they sending this out to every home, the cost must be phenomenal, would it not be better if they channelled such funds to Covid relief in some needy country.

Was the card sent by An Post (one of their free ones that is being sent to every home) or did some religion/ religious group post it to you?

i have an An Post postbox, it can only be opened by key by me and An Post and there is no slot in it for anyone else to.deposit paraphernalia.

So yes a free card delivered by An Post. It had an email.address on it [email protected].

I object to getting political paraphernalia from Sinn fein, but it still comes in at each election.

It sounds dangerously close to iconography or iconclasm or iconianism or one of them. I always mix them up. But I'm still angry.

@odyssey06 did you get one too?

Undoubtedly junk mail courtesy of the national junk mail carrier

The Holt Face crowd don't seem short of a bob for publicity.

Its junk mail and An Post are paid to deliver it, not to decide what is and is not appropriate for your belief system.

Get yourself one of those "No Junk Mail" signs. You can then get really angry when it gets habitually ignored!

Back