An open letter to Superquinn

Towger

[broken link removed]

Hi Feargal,

I know it is no longer your problem, so maybe it is about time the new crowd got around to updating their Website to remove you from the [broken link removed].

Anyway, I have noted that Serial Complainers supply of complementary paper has still not been replenished yet, or someone is making good use of them. For the sake of a few sheets of paper it would be worth while keeping him happy. I am not sure if he will be visiting too often once the Pension Levy hits next month. I am also sure you are aware of the general thoughts on the current running of the stores. However the mass e-mailing yesterday of out of date vouchers under the Save €40* Off your groceries over 4 weeks!, takes the biscuit. It would be worth while exercise to give Simon a quick phone call to tell him which month we are in.

Best wishes,

Towger.

Last edited:
Senator Quinn was on duty in Sutton Cross on Christmas Eve, handing out baskets and chatting to customers. Although he's not as involved as he once was, he evidently remembers what is important in the shops that still bear his name.

Okay, I'm confuddled! I got an email from Superquinn offering €40 off over the next 4 weeks, but all of the vouchers are in date. The first expires 7th February, and the other 3 are valid for the following weeks. You must have been singled out for the out-of-date ones :p

The vouchers are a JPEG pictures hosted on their site, so yesterday morning at about 11 they updated the JPEGS.

Back