An inspiration to us all? Or complete rubbish?

But helcopters are extremely complicated?! - Unless he has some experience of actually building helicopters, I'd remain very skeptical.

I don't think too many will fall for that one! Complete rubbish..
Yeah too many things don't fit. Illegal to fly any aircraft without: license, instruments, insurance (who on earth'd insure that?!... )

I've often wished for a helicopter attachment for my car........lift off to 9 ft would clear most lorries........traffic jams.........mmmmmmmm

I don't think too many will fall for that one! Complete rubbish..

I have to agree. where did he get / make the rotor blades? And how does he vary the angle of attack of these baldes while flying ? Show me a photo of the thing flying + I will believe it.

In order for a helicopter to fly the rotors have to be able to tilt. The ‘copter described could only go up and down, it could not move on the vertical plane (no pun intended).

In order for a helicopter to fly the rotors have to be able to tilt. The ‘copter described could only go up and down, it could not move on the vertical plane (no pun intended).
Unless theres a very strong wind, or someone on the ground with a rope pulling the copter forward.

Lads - you should be patenting some of these ideas rather than posting them here. Very creative. In fact, for an advance fee of a mere €500 wired to my account I will do this for you.

Lads - you should be patenting some of these ideas rather than posting them here. Very creative. In fact, for an advance fee of a mere €500 wired to my account I will do this for you.

Laugh all you want, but for a mere € 20,000 I have already secured sole European selling rights to this patented device. Only snag is I also have to sponsor / secure a visa for this inventor / genius to come on a selling trip to Europe.....but in no time at all I will be making millions. Think of all the people who will want one of these instead of sitting in traffic each day.

A Nigerian "inventor"? Yeah - who wouldn't want one?

Don't laugh with your mouth open too wide ClubMan, cuz I've just patented the flying pig. It really works!! And if he flies over you while you're laughing...well...you know.