Amusing posts split frome discussion of ERSI report referring to job categories

S

S.L.F

[broken link removed]

I note that a boxer, strip tease artist (111) and a librarian are classed as the same.

Manager, professionals and associated professionals

(3858 Prime minister) is classed as the same

Re: Discussion: ESRI Public-Private Sector Pay Gap in Ireland study PLEASE KEEP ON TO

Yes and whats a "Wharfinger"?

and...in the Managers, Professionals and Associate Professionals category......Clown!

Re: Discussion: ERSI Public-Private Sector Pay Gap in Ireland study PLEASE KEEP ON TO

I note that a boxer, strip tease artist (111) and a librarian are classed as the same.
Manager, professionals and associated professionals

How does this make any sense, are there any strip tease artists working in the public sector?

Re: Discussion: ERSI Public-Private Sector Pay Gap in Ireland study PLEASE KEEP ON TO

are there any strip tease artists working in the public sector?
I refuse to answer that question, on the grounds that I might incriminate myself.

Re: Discussion: ESRI Public-Private Sector Pay Gap in Ireland study PLEASE KEEP ON TO

you think you have it bad, I am a public sector librarian, think I need to check my job description, maybe there is a dress code I have not been made aware of.

Being serious though, how do they compare like with like for certain professions that only really apply to the public sector. Take ceann comhairle for example, who do you compare that with in the private sector?

Cross referenced with the Sultan of Brunei..

Well the last one looked something like this guy

Yes and whats a "Wharfinger"?

and...in the Managers, Professionals and Associate Professionals category......Clown!

A wharfinger is someone who owns a wharf, it would be someone involved in shippping goods.