Amusing alarm clocks

S

S.L.F

Read in the indo there is a new invention an alarm clock you have to chase around the room to turn it off (can't imagine doing that with a hangover).

Mrs S.L.F is all for it so long as it stays on my side of the bed.

Her novel idea to wake someone up faster is to put a mouse trap on top of the alarm clock.

I use both my mobile phone and a regular alarm clock - and I put each in the furthest corner of the room to go off at slightly different times. On what I know will be a harder than usual morning to get up I "hide" the alarms in the hope that the search will wake me up... And yes, Mr DeeFox just loves my morning routine...

putting it at the other side of the room always works for me, although 90% of the time I'll be awake before the alarm goes off.

Read in the indo there is a new invention an alarm clock you have to chase around the room to turn it off (can't imagine doing that with a hangover).

The Japanese have had these for decades. I got one about 20 years ago - it was a frog, and it just bounced all over the room 'ribbitting'

It didn't last long.

The Japanese have had these for decades. I got one about 20 years ago - it was a frog, and it just bounced all over the room 'ribbitting'

It didn't last long.

How many pieces did it end up in?

An ex boyfriend of mine brought me back an alarm clock as a gift from an overseas trip to the middle east.The clock was shaped like a mosque and the alarm was that call to prayer 'wailing' that can be heard from a mosque at appropriate times! Needless to say he became ex very shortly afterwards...

Best alarm clock we ever got is about 5kg, has 4 legs, tail, whiskers, & a very rough tongue. Guaranteed to wake you without fail every morning , a bit like this

I'd love one of these featuring the voice of Stephen Fry. You can listen to samples on the website.

putting it at the other side of the room always works for me, although 90% of the time I'll be awake before the alarm goes off.

I used to do that too but I'd never hear it so there would be an elbow traveling at speed towards my ribs that would wake me up shortly after.

I "hide" the alarms in the hope that the search will wake me up.....

Thats one of the funniest things I have ever heard - does it work though.

I use to leave the alarm the other side of the room and use to get up and then go back to bed again...

Listen lads. All you need is a wet cloth. That always does the trick for me.

Alternatively try having one or more children, you'll never lie in again, intentionally or not.