American Sports in Ireland

belmaynebuye

Hi,

I was wondering is there anyway to get NBC or other sports channels onto my TV. I know there is NASN and on Channel 5 there is NBA on a Tuesday but I was wondering If I can view NBC in Ireland. Will I need a dish or can Sky push it through for me?

Thanks

Other than NASN, there aren't any US sports stations available in Ireland AFAIK.

Channel 5 show US sports (n/a on Sky or NTL)
As do Sky Sports (NFL and NBA)
NASN show college sports and MLB
Setanta Golf will show the US tour.

What exactly are you looking to watch? You may be able to subscribe to an internet service.

Just wanted to watch NBA games. Will check their site I think there is an NBA TV subscrption but not sure if its available in Ireland.

Thanks and anymore advice appreciated.

I have subscribed to MLB TV so I would imagine that you would be able to get NBA online as well. The MLB package wasn't bad value, something like $130 I think for all regular season and playoff games.

I'm on a UTV 2MBPS package.

Yes, games are streamed live. There are also highlights available.

Have you tried Max TV - it is a French site that broadcasts stations from all over the world. Download from here (telecharger)

[broken link removed]

I notice there is on NBC station listed on here, but have no Idea where it is from or what it's schedule is like. I do know Max TV had NBA TV until quite recently, but this has been removed. It also has ABC, CBS and FOX stations listed.

Have you tried Max TV - it is a French site that broadcasts stations from all over the world. Download from here (telecharger)

[broken link removed]

What's the deal with this?

Is it free? Is it legal?

My French isn't what it should be!