American Airlines Any experiences ???

Ron Burgundy

ok i've flown to the states with, delta, contiental, delta, british airways but not american airlines, i'm going to new york with them next feb so i was looking for some feedback in advance.

how do they compare to the others above ???

I think that they are all the same and I just go with whoever is the cheapest. US Airways are cheapest this month so I booked with them. The service is the same. You get what you pay for.

The conditions with AA are very good. Large leather seats, more than the usual leg room and a personal tv for each passenger. I flew with them from Heathrow to Miama and was very happy with the service.

robyn said:
The conditions with AA are very good. Large leather seats, more than the usual leg room and a personal tv for each passenger. I flew with them from Heathrow to Miama and was very happy with the service.

not if you are flying from Ireland. They fly Boeing 757 so think Continental, Delta and you are about right. As Woods says they are all much the same.

its actually the 777 from heathrow. its back via chicago so i think it will be aerlingus providing the service for AA

Ron Burgundy said:
its actually the 777 from heathrow. its back via chicago so i think it will be aerlingus providing the service for AA

AA have a daily service from Chicago to Dublin on their own metal .. not operated by Aer Lingus. Equipment is normally a Boeing 767

I noticed on the two flights I got with AA that all the stewardesses were about 50 years old.

They were really grumpy as well. One of them shouted at my wife for walking into the next cabin along. My wife had disturbed the stewerdess from reading her book.

We didn't see one youngish stewardess (they rotated to different cabins every hour or so).

Thats the only thing I remembered with AA.