am looking for battery for my old camcorder

witchymand

I have a JVC compact vhs GR - AX600 camcorder, it is a good few years old, but the batteries I have are totally dead, so I need a new one. I have looked on Ebay, but can't seem to locate one for that model. Does anyone know anywhere particularly in Dublin where I could purchase one from.
many thanks
Best wishes

Have you tried maplin? Check the website maplin.co.uk to see if they have the one you need and get it/order it in Jervis St or Blanchardstown.

I've ordered a few batteries from Eurobatteries.com. They may have what you need.

[broken link removed]

I want to get a spare battery for a new Canon DC100 camcorder, does anyone have other recommendations for a source? (I need to check eurobatterries for compatability- model number is not listed)

I got one recently from( Budgetbatteries.co.uk) who were really brilliant and extremely efficient plus it cost half the price that i would have paid here in ireland and that also included sterling changeover, I would highly recommend them to you.

I got one recently from( Budgetbatteries.co.uk) who were really brilliant and extremely efficient plus it cost half the price that i would have paid here in ireland and that also included sterling changeover, I would highly recommend them to you.

Thanks Passat, I'll check them out.

Just to follow up, budgetbatteries.com didn't have what I wanted so I ended up ordering from eurobatteries in the end, about €47 for a battery and charger which is very good value I think. Irish retailers must be losing out big time to online operators! Globalisation eh....

Back