alternativeairlines.com Any one Use this Site

IrishGunner

Has anyone ever used this website

[broken link removed]

They have a contact number and an IATA but have not contacted either yet

Just got good price for some flights and was wondering if anyone ever dealt with them before

Just in case anyone wants to use this site seems ok just got the below mail from the IATA

Thank you for contacting us.

Please be advised that Alternative Airlines is the trade name of FLIGHTDIRECTORS.COM LTD. They are an IATA accredited agency under IATA code 9127860. You can always check the status of an agency on the following page: http://www.checkacode.com/

We hope this helps. Should you encounter any more issues please do not reply, but create a new query via www.iata.org/europe/cs
>>log an enquiry/contact us

Sincerely,

Service Centre Europe
International Air Transport Association
www.iata.org/europe/cs

Looks good. However, based on my own experience with using kayak.co.uk a couple of months ago, I was unable to check-in online or change seat allocation with Air Canada as I hadn't made the reservation on their site; I also missed out on loyalty points. In future I will check these sites for best availability and then go to the airline site to make the booking. I don't know if the same applies here but its just something to keep in mind.

Its Vietnam Airlines I am using

Tried their own website and its brutal and then rang their london office and crazy prices. They told me that agents get better deals and to check this alternative webstie out.Also tried a Hong Kong agent, were I am flying from, and again crazy prices

Its cheaper to get a return flight from HK to HCM than to get a one way???

Vietnam airlines dont issue e-tickets so getting a paper ticket

May check out the Kayak website.

Thanks

Checked random dates for you on Kayak.co.uk ie SGN to HKG 14 Nov, returning 20 Nov.

Return price with United £128.00
One way with United £203!
One way with Vietnam Air £195.

Kayak one way is £191 and with Alternative its £137 per person

Travelling the 1st Jan, High season

This is with Vietnam ailrines as the United flight times dont suit