Allofmp3

briancbyrne

Hi,

Has anybody been trying to access Allofmp3.com recently - cant seem to get in as the server is constantly down.
Any other good mp3 download sites out there?

Thanks,

Look here this was posted last year, and wasn't posted by me. I thought i'd link there in case that website isn't allowed be posted by me.
:D

Hi,

Has anybody been trying to access Allofmp3.com recently - cant seem to get in as the server is constantly down.
Any other good mp3 download sites out there?

Thanks,

Go to mp3sparks.com and your allofmp3 login details should work

mp3sparks.com does indeed have same details. Suppose they will be shut down pretty quickly too. They really do have a fab catalogue which allows you to listen before you buy. Helps introduce one to new music.

mp3sparks.com does indeed have same details. Suppose they will be shut down pretty quickly too.
Not all mp3 sites would be illegal i would presume?
As long as they are paying for the copyright of the music to the artists & labels they would be legit. Wouldn't they?

MP3 websites

Well it looks like most of the Russian mp3 sites are gone. Does anyone else have any recomendations for good sites to buy mp3 music? Thanks

Re: MP3 websites

allofmp3 was used by downloaders who wanted to feel that as they were paying for music it was ok, no royalties were ever paid by allofmp3 to artists therefore it was not ok.

If youre determined to use allofmp3 or similar then you may as well use torrents and P2P software and stick a tenner into a buskers cases on grafton street to salve the conscience.

Alternatively, use itunes/amazon/(cheaper then your high street retailer site of choice) that does sub to the royalty system.

edit: Or albumbase.com :)

Thats what I love about AAM, as well as getting your questions answered you also get moral advice too!

Buy CD 2nd hand. Better quality, just as cheap, tags are much better, and you have a backup of your MP3's

Back