All data from External Drive is lost after formatting, what can I do?

GOOD NEWS. THANKS TO "EASYRECOVERY" I GOT ALL MY LOST DATA BACK, AND FOR FREE!!!

I got all my pictures, music and documents back. Nearly 10.000 files. The only problem I have, is that some files (word & Excel) seem to be encoded. Any suggestions of how can I get to open them normally???

Thanks

All data from External Drive is lost after formatting, what can I do? I GOT IT BACK!!

GOOD NEWS. THANKS TO "EASYRECOVERY" I GOT ALL MY LOST DATA BACK, EASILY AND FOR FREE!!!

I got all my pictures, music and documents back. Nearly 10.000 files. The only problem I have, is that some files (word & Excel) seem to be encoded. Any suggestions of how can I get to open them normally???

Thanks

Re: All data from External Drive is lost after formatting, what can I do? I GOT IT BACK!!

I think you'll need to give more info of what happened, as in how you got it back, and how are they encoded.

With those programs: Easyrecovery or getdataback, you can do it yourself. It can't be easier and free!

The files open, but I cannot see the content, its encoded, like when you try to open a drawing with word. It's all symbols...hard to explain, sorry!

It's possible that the recovery of such files was not totally successful so the garbage that you see is part of the original Word file but the file is no longer intact. This could go for some of the other files that you have recovered. Just because they are listed in a directory/folder does not mean that they have been recovered successfully.