All Christmas Presents on Amazon - Class

ringledman

amazon, what an amazing website. Virtually bought all christmas presents without leaving the sofa and facing the shopping mob.

What a great invention.

Hope you got a decent euro/sterling exchange rate. A number of such sites are really creaming it in that regard!

Only problem is that they dont deliver everything you want. I had to cancell a few items in my shopping basket becasue they won't deliver it to Ireland, they had a cool LED Torch/Laser Pointer for 3 pounds that i had to cancell and a Molten Brown Gift basket. But all in all its a lot better then going to a shop, especailly Dundrum shopping centre (It gives me some sort of a shoppers road rage)

amazon, what an amazing website...
The "Location:" given in OP's thread opener might be a hint as to why some of the concerns expressed in the rest of the thread are irrelevant. :D

"Oh to be on the interweb now that reading's here..."

If it says Free super saver delivery, then its from Amazon and they will ship it free. Its brilliant. Just bought 3 presents without leaving the sofa.

I generally check prices between amazon, PLAY and some of the CD sites before deciding where to buy. This year, I will be mostly buying from amazon. Even without the free delivery on orders over 25 quid, their prices (for the items I'm after) are very competitive.

Same here. All Christmas shopping online, majority Amazon. What's worse is half the time there's a "bargain alert" here or on boards I check Amazon and it's cheaper!

Back