Alicante at Christmas

indebtedgal

Hi

I'm just about to book flights to alicante at christmas. Has anyone been here before. I know last Christmas it was in the mid 20s but thats warmer than usual. I'd cope with 18 or 19 degrees but not too sure about anything less than that. Any advice appreciated. I'm hoovering above the buy now logo on the ryanair website. I've done a google but i'm getting that the average temp is 12 degrees in december and this is taking into account the night time temperature so its not too much use to me..

Hi

I'm just about to book flights to alicante at christmas. Has anyone been here before. I know last Christmas it was in the mid 20s but thats warmer than usual. I'd cope with 18 or 19 degrees but not too sure about anything less than that. Any advice appreciated. I'm hoovering above the buy now logo on the ryanair website. I've done a google but i'm getting that the average temp is 12 degrees in december and this is taking into account the night time temperature so its not too much use to me..
We were in Torrevieja 3 years ago for Xmas and had our dinner outside in hot sunshine.

I have been to Spain for the past five New Year Eves (Always stay at home for Christmas).

During the day we have always had sunshine and is in fact tee shirt and shorts weather.

But, at night it is freezing, believe me, every bit as cold as it is here. Also remember, Spanish apartments, houses are built to repel heat not to retain it. It can be colder inside the apartment that outside.

If you are travelling December/January ensure there is sufficient heating in your apartment.

Back