Aix en Provence accommodation

CMK

We are having difficulty finding decent accommodation in Aix for four nights. We have a hotel booked but its quite a bit out of town and not got great reviews.

Has anyone got any recommendations? Would be happy with bed and breakfast. Have tried to usual web sites.....
Thanks in advance

Try contacting the University, maybe? Their student accommodation sits mostly empty over the summer months and it may be possible to rent rooms/studio appartments for short stays via the CROUS:

is lovely, but not cheap... (Aix is pretty pricy generally, especially in the summer). Enjoy your stay!

[broken link removed] - Nice place , near the station - quite modern in style, nicely decorated - rooms a little small (but French hotels usually are like this !)

Rack rate is €200 a night on their site - but I'm pretty sure I paid a good bit less (but it was lower season, August might be more expensive) - probably booked it on HRS

[broken link removed]

We stayed here. Good location, just a short stroll down to the town.

thanks for replies - didnt get any of the hotels above as all booked out! BUT just now Hotel Le Mozart just came back to me and they have a double room - good reviews on tripadvisor so happy with that. They were booked out on all the usual web sites but sent decided to send tham an
e-mail myself so guess i was lucky. Thanks