Airport Taxi Transfers

E

edjo

Hi , i´m looking for a reliable taxi company to use next month in portugal , i´ve been recomended **********, ************, anyone used them before??

jo

Last edited by a moderator:
Try lowcosttaxis have found them very reliable and reasonable for price.

We paid 35 euro return for two people from Faro to Vilamoura last April with low cost taxies.

Portugal airport transfers warning

PHP:
I wish I had read this post before I booked our transfer. We travelled as a family of four to the Algarve in August. This man is a total con artist. His taxi car is old and he was also smoking before we got into the car!!! He brought us to our destination but failed to pick us up to return us to the airport! We called him and were told our driver was on the way. Then we got a text to say he was stuck in traffic. We waited and waited. We then tried calling both numbers supplied on the website.... Surprise surprise phones were switched off!!!!! Ed or "Eduardo" had claimed he was going to refund our money but like previous posts, we never received any money!!!!! I have contacted relevant authorities in relation to our complaint. I really hope we can stop this man from stealing honest people's hard earned holiday money!! PLEASE STAY AWAY!! Both website suggested are the same company, I have checked the numbers and both the same!!!

The moral of the story I guess is never pay up front for the return leg. I presume that's what you mean by a refund ?

Used www.suntransfers.com 2 weeks ago.

Travelled return from Faro airport to Vilamoura.

Drivers were waiting for us on both legs of the journey and wouldn't let us lift a bag.

Child seat provided as requested.

Very reliable.

Back