Airport parking

dodo

I am flying out Monday at 1pm until Friday what are my options for parking the car ,prices etc

check out bewleys airport hotel, cant rem. what i paid but it was a couple of euro cheaper than long stay per day. courtesy shuttle to airport and back, covered parking

If you're flying from Dublin, the charges are €30 per day in the short term car park, €8.50 per day in the long term car park and €7.50 in QuickPark. There are also some hotels offering parking.

Quick Park is about a mile down the road beyond the long term car park. You used to be able to pre-book over the internet, but this is no lonager available. The saving relative to the long term car park is now a lot less than it used to be.

A word of caution if you are using Quick Park. The last time I used it, I dropped my wife and son off at the airport first and it took me 45 minutes to get back to the terminal. So allow plenty of time.

Next time, I'm going to take a taxi. It's not a lot more and you save all the hassle. However, it depends how far from the airport you live.

Regards
Homer

We used to use Quickpark until last January, when at 6.30am we were turned away as they were full! Quick dash down to the Aer Rianta one which was a little more expensive but got a space no bother. If I'm short on time I would prefer to go direct to the Aer Rianta one.

€7.00 a day in Bewleys Airport Hotel - they have a regular shuttle. I normally give them a ring a couple of hours before I leave just to check on space availability. +353 (0) 1 871 1000

The last couple of times I've been abroad, I've driven out to Whitehall, parked my car in one of the housing estates there (loads of room - just at the bottom of the M1 before the turn off for Santry) and gotten the 41 to the airport. Saves you a fair bit and it's a regular service. Car is just as secure there as in either Aer Rianta or Quickpark, IMO.

Anyone have any experience of whether the Bewleys Hotel shuttle is frequent or does it go to the airport as the demand arises?
We are due to land in Dublin Airport at about 5am in the near future but don't want to get stuck waiting for the Bewleys Shuttle Bus...

Back