Airline Schedules for May 2012

Slim

Hi

I have searched the forum but to no avail. I need to book flights to Venice next May and the airline websites do not allow booking that far in advance. In fact, Aer Lingus schedule does not extend past 29 Oct 11. My question is when are Aer Lingus, Alitalia or Ryanair likely to announce their schedules for May 2012? I can book 2 stop flights with Lufthansa but I want direct flights.

slim

Worth maybe going to a travel agent and check there? You could compare their prices to current prices online and see if there is much of a difference.

Worth maybe going to a travel agent and check there? You could compare their prices to current prices online and see if there is much of a difference.

Thanks but there are no prices online to compare with. Slim

Slim, I was just checking out flights for Easter 2012 (April) and like you said I could not get a price even though I could choose the dates in the drop down list.
I don't understand why the give you the option of choosing dates 11 months in advance but when you proceed to the booking page , there is no price, and therefore you cannot book them.

Thanks but there are no prices online to compare with. Slim

As I said, compare with current online prices. They shouldn't be markedly different (perhaps even less) than what they will be next year. You will however know if the travel agent is taking the michael...

As I said, compare with current online prices. They shouldn't be markedly different (perhaps even less) than what they will be next year. You will however know if the travel agent is taking the michael...

Oh right, I misread your point. I am really just trying to get prices for next May. I realise that the schedules are not published this far in advance but I want to know when they will be published so I can get online as early as possible and possibly get a better deal. Slim

I don't think you will get these flights schedules until Christmas time. If you log on to the Ryanair website and click on "News" you should be able to scroll back to last years release date announcement.

I don't think you will get these flights schedules until Christmas time. If you log on to the Ryanair website and click on "News" you should be able to scroll back to last years release date announcement.

Astonishing level of press releases on that site. I have just registered for their offers and news. Now I am going to be deluged with their crap until I receive the one I am looking for!

Thanks all

You don't need to register. Just click on "News" on their website and scroll back.

Because I don't have 15 posts I am not allowed to post you the link but the Glasgow summer schedule was announced on the 25/01/2011.

You don't need to register. Just click on "News" on their website and scroll back.

Because I don't have 15 posts I am not allowed to post you the link but the Glasgow summer schedule was announced on the 25/01/2011.

Sorry - scrolled back to Dec 10. Registered to get news from now on. Thanks. Slim

Back