Aircoach from Dundalk to Dublin

gentle123

Hi,

Does anyone know if the aircoach still runs from JJB sports to the airport and the times. I have tried their website and its not in use anymore. Thanks !!

Last edited:
1)the Aircoach drivers duck and dodge their way around Dundalk. I think its part of the licence that they have to call to Dundalk and Drogheda. anyway last week I saw one on the Red Barns Road trying to dodge the town centre.
2) Aircoach is not allowed to pick up passengers south of the border for Dublin airport. only allowed to pick up passengers north of the for dublin airport. ( and vice versa - only allowed to pick up passengers in Dublin for North of the border. Only in Ireland and everybody crying about global warming and green policies etc and you have restrictions like these placed on a coach company. result = mostly empty busses. Madness)
3) As you know Matthews coaches run loads of coaches to Dublin daily ( around 22 different times daily) but they don't stop at the airport but you could get off at Whitehall and catch either an Aircoach or Dublin Bus (16?) to the airport.
4):) Bus Eireann run a coach to the airport every hour on the half hour to Dublin Airport. its the 100x ( don't confuse with the 100) supposed to take 1.25 hours but allow 1.5. drops you off at arrivals. €5 single and €14 return ( couldn't make that one up) starts around 5.30am and goes on till around 9.30pm. Unfortunately they don't cater for the early flights ie 6am -8am and also unfortunately they visit Drogheda the 'long way' ie should stay on motorway , just dart down the donore road to pick up passengers in Drogheda and return to the motorway vis the donore road. would take 5 mins each way. (they take 20 with their route.)

Thanks Cuchulainn,

I guess it will be the Bus Eireann route, €5 single and €14 return, only in Ireland !!!

Back