Air Canada web site and facade page?

Up Rovers

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone can tell me anythig about the Air Canada website which appears to be acting up for nearly 2/3 weeks now. Any time I do a search no matter what I request I get rubbish. If I do as they mention in that page it doesn't make any difference to the request. I phoned their call centre a few times and they keep on apologising that they are doing updates

I have checked www.farecompare.com and [broken link removed] but no joy there either.

If possible because of the circumstances involved I would prefer to get an Air Canada flight for a relative.

I booked an Air Canada flight around 2 weeks ago with no problem ... There's no way their website has been down for that long, it must be something related to what you're searching for or how you're searching.

Have you tried using a different computer or different browser - does that make a difference ?

Try going to the main Air Canada home page and change your country settings and see if that makes any difference too.

web site seems ok to me... just ran through checks of booking flights from one city to another & no issue with those.

Clear out your browser cache & see does that sort things for you...

Thanks for replies.

Yeah, had tried the same requests on the laptop but still got the same message. Tried changing the country settings as well but still no joy.

Just rang them again and they have confirmed that they are making changes to the site and will be totally back in action from 4th July.

The flights I am checking are for a long way off - November to next year so think this may have been part of the problem. I was able to see flights for a month or two but not for November.

Thanks again for help.