Air Bed

O

oilean

I am trying to buy this air bed:

[broken link removed]

Does anyone know where I get one in Ireland as this site does not deliver to Ireland.

This place seems to ship to Ireland. I have no idea if they are legit or not. [broken link removed]

Argos sell some decent air beds, I was looking at them awhile back, didn't get it yet though, could be worth a look.

I bought one from Roches stores abut 6 months ago. Not sure if they still have them in stock or not. No complaints so far.

Air Beds

I agree, Millets or THe Great OUtDoors are good places to buy airbeds.

Depends on what you need it for though. If it's for camping - in my experience they last about a year.

I'd recommend a ThermoRest - it's a foam filled mattress(made in IReland) which are quite reliable - only about an inch thick but very comfortable - can't get puinctured!

Air Beds

I have bought 2 air beds from Argos and they are rubbish. 1st one burst and I dont know why I bought 2nd one but the air keeps coming down. I want to get one too.

The Restform bed is luxury, it blows up in 2 minutes. A friend of mine has one - it is the one that they advertised on TV with the bear jumping on it. I have slept on it but he bought it in Spain he told me.

Another friend bought the one in Roches Stores, JML and they are rubbish, air reduces and if you google on AMzon there is a review which says it is poor quality.

Have you a friend in UK that you could get it delivered to and get them to send it on ? I would be surprised if it is not on sale here.

The german site that is quoted looks ok although it doesnt say anything about delivery.

Will you let me know what happens as I want to buy also as the price has halved on this.

Re: Air Beds

I know that this company below deals in the restform airbed as they are registered with furniture.ie

Company Name: Gilt Furnishings & Interiors Ltd
Address: Gilt House, JFK Industrial Estate
Naas Road
Address: Dublin 12 Dublin
Leinster

Telephone: 014600309
Fax: 01 4600351
E-Mail: [email protected]
Web Site: [broken link removed]

Thanks furntech.

Yes Giltdesigns near the go karting track in Ballyfermot do have these AIR BEDS in stock.

The single is: €100 and the double is €119.

Same price as getting them shipped from Germany.
Not as cheap as UK site though.

Very comfortable as I tried it but I did not buy today as I would rather pay €100 for double. There was a sign that said everything was reduced.....except the air beds.

Anyone else furntech ?

This all reminds me of when 13 of us were living in a two bed apartment in Melbourne and you'd wake up in the middle of the night (on your air bed) to see some dark figure down on his/her knees blowing up their air bed (which had gone flat again). That last sentence can be read many ways. The most uncomfortable, unpredicatable pieces of crap I've ever slept on. So...my advice would be to splurge on a good one. Maybe the camping shop ones aren't the best.

No one else comes to mind at the moment, If you ask for Joe and tell him you got the details from Furniture.ie then he may offer you a discount.

All I can say is have a product in your hand walking out the door of the shop is better that waiting for delivery by Post, then the parcel is too big and you get a note to say paick up at the depot, so you end up taking more time to pick up the parcel! My 2c

Regards,
Richard Moyles

Re: Airbed

Delivery usually next day, but can take 2-3 days.
If there were any changes we will notify you.

Airbed

Great bed. I have had some great nights sleeps thanks to this bed. Bought it in the end from Gilt Designs near JFK Industrial Estate in Dublin. If anyone is thinking of buying one DO. Takes 90 seconds to blow up and a little longer to deflate. Brought it awy to my inlaws house as they always have a dreadful bed for Mrs G and me. Told them I had bad back and Dr. recommended Restform bed. They have display bed that you can check yourself.

Looking at these - I see the inflation mechanism is electric - what about camping - can they be inflated by other means, eg. car cigarette lighter air pump? I have had endless problems with air beds puncturing - are these as good as they sound?

Still at good value though!

In relation to inflating from the cigarette lighter, I am sure Maplin may have something to do this, as we don't have access to any!
Will look out for one though.

Airbed

The link to site on first thread has reduced price to £50 or 75euro so why is furniture.ie charging 99 one minute and then increase to 119euro within a couple of days. Are u cdwow in disguise

Airbed

I seem to recall a bear on the ad for this !!!!I was wondering would it be suitable for outdoor use? What makes this one different from normal useless airbeds?

Back