Aikens Hill

C

clarabelle

Hi there

Thinking of buying in Clon Brugh Aikens Hill. Am a bit worried about the fact that they are not assigning car park spaces although they say there is 1.6 spaces per apartment. Is this unusual or should I be looking for some sort of guarantee from the builders...

I really like the apts but what i've been quoted is more expensive than Riverview although the ones left there are overlooking the motorway.

All feedback gratefully received before I plunge into 30 years of debt:)

C.

Would u not check out Parkview. Each apt has an allocated car parking space. The carpark is underground and has security gates?

Also, you can buy and extra parking space for €20k. We looked at Aikens Hill but the size of the apts in Parkview were a lot bigger and worked out slightly cheaper as well.

Hi Parkview

I contacted HMD about this development and they said it was sold out. When are they due to be finished by the way?

clarabelle said:
Hi Parkview

I contacted HMD about this development and they said it was sold out. When are they due to be finished by the way?

I just went on to their website and it says the following...Currently sold out. Please register your interest for our next phase which is due in Autumn 2006. Tel. 01-6318402.

We bought a 2 bed in October 2005 and were told it would be ready by December 06 /January 07. We dont mind at all if its delayed because it means we can save and also it means the apt is going up in value. We have made €40k already :)

Wow that's fantastic!
I am being a bit impatient I suppose but I would like to move in sooner rather than later and like the layout and positioning of this particular unit I'm loooking at.

Back