AIB Personal Loan Queries

deviant

Hi there

I applied for an AIB personal loan last week and got a letter stating I was "provisionally" approved for the loan with an enclosed approval notice, statement of details about the loan i applied for, and a credit agreement to sign. I'm just wondering what the "provisional" aspect of this approval is? Is it just provisional until receipt of the signed agreement ? How long does it take for the funds to be drawn down once the agreement is received ?

Also, I signed the credit agreement but didn't get chance to post it so I got someone else to do it but they for some reason removed the pages containing the approval notice and the credit details page , neither of which are part pf the credit agreement or have to be signed. Will they take the agreement dock,met by itself or bounce it back to me?

Thanks

Provisional approval is subject to receipt of all documents and income/other confirmation. Essentially it will become a formal approval once you have returned all documentation to them. The signed portion of the credit agreement is all they want. This should be OK!

Grand, just noticed that the loan account has now appeared in my account list on my internet banking with a balance of 0.00. Does this mean that I can now begin withdrawing/transferring from the account?