AIB AIB next steps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks again to Brendan and all those other people who kept this issue alive over the years , life changing for 6000 mortgage holders , even more so considering the current climate with so many job losses ....

In early February we announced that we had made an additional provision, primarily in relation to an FSPO decision on an individual case relating to a tracker complaint which was then at a preliminary stage. This case is now concluded with the FSPO. While this case involved a number of complex issues the Bank has decided to accept the finding in full, and to apply the finding to other customers within the same cohort. Customers do not need to take any action and will receive a letter and their payments in July and August.

Sounds like they have begrudgingly conceded defeat and the end is in sight. Congratulations everyone.

What will be the amount of money paid?

How will they calculate it?

My last correspondence from BDO was 3 or 4 months back, is there a more recent correspondence I should have received to ensure I am part of this redress group? Initially way back I did receive the €1615, tks

What will be the amount of money paid?

How will they calculate it?
My last correspondence from BDO was 3 or 4 months back, is there a more recent correspondence I should have received to ensure I am part of this redress group? Initially way back I did receive the €1615, tks

Compensation will vary depending on the size of your mortgage, what tracker rate they agree to move people to etc. Anyone who received the €1615 payment is included in this cohort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back