AIB iBusiness Banking not working on Sundays

greentree

Anyone here use AIBs iBusiness Banking?

I use it very regularly but have decided to switch to another bank because the outages on Sundays are just too regular. I try to do most of my paperwork and payments on a Sunday evening but it seems that more than half the time its not working. I get a 'technical error, please contact support'.

Wonder if anyone else experiences this?

Yes I have experienced this last week. Very annoying and an inconvenience.
Its been about a year since i tried to access it on a sunday and I seem to remember a similar problem.

A certain little birdy told me that they are doing allot of upgrades to there systems recently, hence the outages. They would do them on Sundays as it would be the quietest time. Also there will be a major overhaul of the entire system, with extra functionality and increased stability.

A certain little birdy told me that they are doing allot of upgrades to there systems recently, hence the outages. They would do them on Sundays as it would be the quietest time. Also there will be a major overhaul of the entire system, with extra functionality and increased stability.

Yes, I've noticed this and normally they display an message saying that the system is undergoing maintenance.

Other times, I just get a 'technical error, please contact support'. Which is highly annoying considering that support is only available Monday to Friday!!

Its a Sunday. AIB business banking is down again.

Very annoying as I promised a supplier I'd pay him over the weekend.

Back