AIB Aib ex staff - getting €1,650 compensation

Has anyone got any information on how we are progressing with the cases mentioned above? Staff Rate been a fixed rate not a variable rate. Or any idea when they are hoping to close out these?

I posted on a different forum yesterday about Staff Rate cases (variable or fixed)and got no reply. I am just wondering if anyone here on this forum has got an update on these cases. I didn’t progress with mine as I thought we would have a final decision by last summer.

Are these cases still at adulation stage since the post Jan 2021? How long do they have to adjudicate?

Hi Track2019,

Things seem to be very quiet regarding staff rate. I read there is a new Ombudsmen in place. He may take a different view on how staff/customers should be treated…always good to have fresh eyes .. if only we had DJ’s financial advisor on speed dial…

Hi Track2019,

Things seem to be very quiet regarding staff rate. I read there is a new Ombudsmen in place. He may take a different view on how staff/customers should be treated…always good to have fresh eyes .. if only we had DJ’s financial advisor on speed dial…
Does the operation of FSPO processes really depend that much on the individual in the role of Ombudsman at any point in time?

Following the staff fixed rate cases here a long time, awaiting an outcome/decision. Trying to get a timeframe of how long more for a decision?
Last update here was, they were at adjucation stage Jan 21. Anyone on this forum have any update since?

Following the staff fixed rate cases here a long time, awaiting an outcome/decision. Trying to get a timeframe of how long more for a decision?
Last update here was, they were at adjucation stage Jan 21. Anyone on this forum have any update since?
There is no updates yet. Sep 2022 they advised that it would be another 12-16 weeks but that time has come and gone.
Brendan is monitoring and I am sure he will advise in the thread when a decision is reached.

Back