AIB Car and personal loan

why

I have a car loan (27,500 - AIB Finance) and personal loan (5,500) with AIB, the car loan is on hold at the moment but due to kick back in end of march. the personal loan is fine. I don't think i will be able to afford the payments, has anybody had dealings with AIB and can i consolidate both even though they are with AIB Finance and AIB Branch. I have approx 20,000 in other debth besides this, all since a divorce. But have a good steand job, salary 34800 (gross)

Can you sell the car and get a cheap run-around? Is it on hire-purchase or pure loan?

How did you get a car loan of €27,500 on a gross salary of €34,800?

If possible, sell the car, reduce car loan and get a cheaper run around.

Why, would you be able to give us more details on what you describe as your other debts. You said you had another 20000 in other debts: are they loans? credit cards bills etc...?

You have 27 500 e car finance: this is a HUGE amount for a car loan... what is the car worth now? Could you sell it and cut your losses on that one? There is great value out there at the moment. You might have to cover yourself a difference between the finance and the resell value but it would be better than having a 27 500 euro car finance. This will, of course depend on the type of car finance you took out.

What are the terms of your loan? Interests? Length?

You also said that you had a steady income of 34 800 gross. While this is not bad, it is not great either... Your total debt is, according to the figures you gave: 52 500 euro... This is a big debt given your salary...but good on you for facing it!