AerLingus To Rome

papervalue

[SIZE=-2]

*Terms & Conditions
Book before Midnight Tuesday 16th December. Valid for travel from 07 Jan 09 - 31 Mar 09. Just pay taxes and charges. Handling fee per passenger/ per one way flight: EUR 5.00 per transaction not included. Bookings made with Visa Electron are not subject to the handling fee. Subject to terms, conditions and availability. Fares not eligible for the accrual of Gold Circle Points.

[/SIZE]
Above are the terms and conditions for flight to Rome booked to-day as part of 12 days of xmas promotion.(Should only have to pay charges/taxes with a nil fair)

To me it is a touch misleading, maybe all flights already gone. If you book to rome for 14/03/09 to 15/03/09 the basic fare is €169.98 which should be nil.

To me it should apply to all days and flights

What are other people's views

In regard to terms and conditions- I like Aerlingus to be open and straight with the advertising. Subject to could mean anything. In the terms and conditions i see no mention of lock out period and if due to avaiablity all should be nil and flight closed when fully sold.

Any one from Aer Lingus wish to comment?

In regard to terms and conditions- I like Aerlingus to be open and straight with the advertising. Subject to could mean anything. In the terms and conditions i see no mention of lock out period and if due to avaiablity all should be nil and flight closed when fully sold.

Any one from Aer Lingus wish to comment?

have you asked Aer Lingus?

There are some nil priced flights going over in February but I only found one nil priced flight for the way back. I was checking the site at 8.30 a.m this morning. I find Aer Lingus "sales" very misleading. I have never found this a problem with Ryanair whom I consider to be a far better airline.

Back