AerLingus Shares

G

Galwaydub

Hi
I've recently recieved approx 500 ordinary Aerlingus shares and wish to offload them. Any advise on the best (cheapest) broker who can sell them for me quickly and hassle free...?

Cheers

Reckon this question will come up quite frequently given the shares have been recently appropriated to all current and ex-EI employees.

I've been trying to do a bit of digging but could only find quotes for Goodbody and Davy stockbrokers both of whom offer online trading.

Goodbody look like they charge a minimum commission of €32 per transaction or a % charge depending on the value of the transaction if it would generate a higher commission than the min.

Davy look like they charge a minimum commission of €25 per transaction with a similar % charge as Goodbody.

Couldn't find any more detail online so if anyone else can find out more please post..!!

National Irish bank is probably the cheapest way to trade shares. €20 per trade last I checked. If you call to a branch and set up an account you can effectively lodge your shares with them and trade online. It takes a few days for them to get the account setup.

Back