Aer Lingus V American Airlines to Chicago

sorryi imight be too late posting, but i have travelled to and from Chicago with American Airlines and i would def recommend them, staff really nice, food better than Aer Lingus too, also be sure to ask for extra legroom and you will get those nice wee private booths in the cabins, they are really first class type seats, though in the main cabin, big pillows, quilts, tvs, seats that fully recline, very nice for the red eye flight home!!

I've travelled with AA LHR to Chicago, and have to say it was horrible! Cabin crew were really unpleasant and the plane old. Its enough for me to say I won't go with them again. Flying AL this sept for the 1st time longhaul, as they were over 150 cheaper than delta for the flight we need. But they're expensive when it comes to booking exit row seats in advance.

I have to say that despite all the bad press about Aer Lingus (though nowhere as much as Ryaniar), I have always found them to be an efficient friendly airline both short and long haul. I usually choose them if they fly direct to my destination and the cost is not too much more expensive.

And I have done the DUB-ORD route with them before and it was spot on