Aer Lingus Sales

Swoon0

Anyone got an idea if there is an Aer Lingus sale due shortly ? I know they are advertising at the moment for cheap fares but these are the fares they had in the last sale to end March, they have just extended it to end April. I'm looking for a "real sale" !!!!

The real sale ended 31st Jan.

Got myself to seats to Prague for €185 on Dec 30, now over €450 according to their site so I am very happy.

They permanently have a sale on.

For example, I can fly to London in March for the grand total of €64.55, of which €5 is a handling fee, €10 is the actual ticket price, and €49.55 are the various charges. This is with *good* flight times, like mid-morning outbound and early evening return. In fact, I feel a trip to London coming on . . .

z

Hang on - I've just looked at your post again, and I don't know what you are asking . . . you want to know when their sale is on because their current sale is just like the last sale only longer . . .

See previous post.

z

This is mad altogether. I just put in sample dates for Prague in April and either this place is no longer a stag weekend destination or EI have got their pricing wrong because I can get there for a weekend, departing Friday, returning Monday evening for . . . wait for it . . . €188. The crazy thing is that going any time other than a weekend is actually more expensive.

z

I can't understand it either. The fares back in Jan were €24 pp weekdays and €89 weekends plus taxes etc.

If you are after a particular flight and the price is reasonable, just book it. I booked 2 flights to Nice several months ago with no sale on and got them for 230 euro. I checked it the other day (during the sale) for the same dates and it was 368 euro. I think some of the fares they have are hard to beat. Just my opinion!

SwoonO. Today is the last day of the €9 Aer Lingus spring sale. I hope you managed to grab something.