Aer Lingus sale to Europe?

tomthumb

Anyone know if Aer Lingus will extend their sale to European destinations (at the moment just the UK seems reduced). Gambling on waiting to get a cheapie flight but would appreciate any reassurance thanks!

Hi

No idea sorry ... although Aer Lingus are so regularly having a "sale" that I'd imagine you'll see something advertised soon enough ... the real question is, will it be at a true "sale" price (with Aer Lingus, I seriously doubt it anymore)

Why does it have to be Aer Lingus, are they the only airline who fly where you want to go ? ... or is it because they are about an inch higher up the scale than Ryanair for example ? The likes of BA, BMI etc are always worth keeing an eye on, although granted their don't necessarily fly direct.

Cheers

G>
[broken link removed]

Garretod, I am sure you have been asked loads but why do you keep posting this rpoints link??? If you are party to it I think you should post that beside it as well. If you are not we get the "point" by now....

And maybe try posting at least one message without any smilies for a change?

Thanks Garrottod, only reason I want Aer Lingus is that their flight arrives earlier than the opposition and that suits us better. Not sure what the others are getting at but I appreciate your help!