Aer Lingus- Sale Advertising

papervalue

Just want people if they have time to look at aerlingus sale to uk- Just pay taxes and charges on home page.

To me all flights should be nil before taxes.

go into conditions- Fly midweek ok.

Find a midweek flight- Should they all be nil?, nil ones are late in afternoon

Is their any one in advertising community montoring this carry on? How can they get away with this advertising?

I know a lot of people give out about Ryanair but i seem them as more honest when it comes to flight prices and good deals to be got than Aerlingus.

I have flown less with Aerlingus in last 12 months due to this type of advertising.

It is a lot harder now to get a good deal on site, pure hit and miss and time you book.

I know a lot of people give out about Ryanair but i seem them as more honest when it comes to flight prices and good deals to be got than Aerlingus.

I have flown less with Aerlingus in last 12 months due to this type of advertising.

I couldn't agree more. 99% of my flights have also been with Ryanair because of this reason. Aer Lingus sales are not real sales, they just seem to play around with the taxes etc so the price before and after the sale are near identical. Let's have a proper sale Aer Lingus!

The only problem with Ryanair now is that they are slowly increasing their fares. They have also cancelled or reduced the number of flights on certain routes. They have not introduced new routes out of Dublin so I would imagine regular Ryanair travellers are pretty bored with the selection now on offer.
We are also facing into an autumn/winter of swine flu that will put people off booking ahead.

Sale seemed to be amended overnight, same old carry on with the advertising.

Now seem to abuse the word from or up to a certain % off which could mean anything.

If Aer Lingus were completely honest in their adv they would sell a lot more seats

..........and you get to the final page before giving details (the one where you acknowledge the terms & conditions) and you're slapped with another €10 "Handling Fee" ..... on free flights.

I thought all these fees and charges now had to be included upfront in the prices?

Back