Aer lingus check in

Concert

My daughter (18) travelling to Dusseldorf next Thurs with Aer Lingus. Can you tell me when I will be able to check her in on line. Have travelled with Ryanair last few years and always thought on line check in was the same duration for both airlines ?

Online Check-in for other flights departing from Continental Europe will be introduced in future months.
  • You can check-in online 30 hours in advance (24 hours in advance to/from USA) and up to 2 hours before your scheduled departure time.
  • Online check-in for travel from Continental Europe is available up to 4hours and 30 minutes before your scheduled departure time.
  • Baggage acceptance at airports in Europe is only available from 2 hours 30 minutes prior to departure.
  • After you Check-in online you can proceed directly to the Bag Tag and Drop desk where your checked luggage can be processed. Please note that Bag Tag and Drop off desks are not available at all airports.
  • Seats are automatically assigned for all passengers. To change your seats, click the 'Change Seats' button on the 'Seating' page.
  • Passengers travelling from the USA with Web boarding passes must present themselves at the dedicated Web check-in counter at the airport at least 45 minutes prior to their scheduled departure time.
judging on the above from aerlingus, you should be able to check in on wed, depending on her time of departrure

Back