Aer Lingus 12 days of xmas promo

sarahfleming

I am experiencing difficulties accessing the aer lingus site today. can anyone tell me what todays flight offer is for the 12 days of xmas promo?
Thanks

The site seems to be down for the last hour or more.

Around 6.30 this morning they were advertising geneva.

The site seems to be down for the last hour or more.

Around 6.30 this morning they were advertising geneva.

This sale applies for travel up to the 24th March. The return journey to Geneva will cost €63.08 per person during the sale. However if you decide to travel to Geneva in April or May outside the sale dates you will pay a whopping €2.34 extra for your seat!!
What a fantastic sale.........

It's better than some of their previous sales where the sale price was actually higher than the regular price... :).

Going forward with Aerlingus It would be nearly cheaper to book any time their is not a sale as some times the price goes up before sale and even after reduction the price is dearer than presale.

I noticed on 12 day sale even when you look very early in Morning some seats are still charging a fee before tax.

Also noticed last week one sale was in conflict with another sale on same route eg no fare and pay taxes v 30% off.

Once the new year comes I can see Ryanair taken a load of business off Aerlingus on Uk Routes as they do some excellent deals on some weekends during summer for London Gatwick.

I now see Ryanair being a lot more honest than Aerlingus with their Advertising

Back