Advisor/planning Consultant for dart+ consultation

dave2015

Hi
The new dart+ will directly impact my home including potential cpo of part of garden and lots more noise, light pollution etc.
It’s only at consultation stage but we’re thinking some advice might be no harm. Anyone know of or recommend a planning consultant to assist?
Thanks

I'd strongly recommend waiting at this stage before spending money on a consultant who will only be dealing with outline plans at this stage that are likely to change significantly.
I'll dig out the name of the planning consultant we're using and post later.
Where abouts are you? I thought the Dart + was mostly electrifying the existing lines and extending to Balbriggan rather than having any land take.

Thanks Derek, we’re impacted by the depot west of Maynooth.
They have list of options narrowed to preferred option, we feel now is time to try to sway from things as once goes to next stage they settle on the option being final and proceeding to planning.

Forgot about the depots! Hadn't realised they were at preferred option already there. Is your aim to increase the amount of compensation or to have it sighted somewhere else? If the latter, with the Canal complicating matters, it may be tricky for them to move so the most you may be able to influence would be accommodation/noise reduction works etc

From discussion there is no changing of the site so want to influence as much as is possible to minimise impact on us. Where impact inevitable want to make sure we get appropriate redress. Home is backing onto unzoned agriculture land with little expectation of development in next 10-20 years until this came along.

Back