Adviser Plus v Best Advice

NorthDrum

Hi ,

First time user so go easy! I assume this is the correct forum, if not apologies.

I am a financial adviser who has been using adviser plus for the last year and a half. I had a meeting there recently with a chap from Best Advice and while I was dubious before I met him I think that there is no evident differance between the two that justifies the €50 differance between the two.

If anything Best Advice seems to offer more important services (access to existing clients on 7 companies).

I am just wondering what the general consensus is out there as I am thinking of moving to Best Advice but wanted to see if there was something I am missing (as I always heard that Adviser plus was the best!).

Thanks

Hi NorthDrum,

Welcome to Askaboutmoney. Good to see another broker on board, especially one from Co. Meath.

I'm in the exact same position as you. Due to some small security issue at my end, I haven't been able to get Best Advice up and running so haven't seen it in action.

I think the one thing that Adviser Plus has is the ability to share data between its CRM, quotes and Needs Analysis functions. I don't think Best Advice does Needs Analysis. But having said that, I would tend to do my own Needs Analysis rather than letting a machine do it for me.

I'll post back here when I've had a proper look at Best Advice in action. In the meantime, e-mail me at liam@ferga.com if you want.