Adviser Plus v Best Advice

NorthDrum

Hi ,

First time user so go easy! I assume this is the correct forum, if not apologies.

I am a financial adviser who has been using adviser plus for the last year and a half. I had a meeting there recently with a chap from Best Advice and while I was dubious before I met him I think that there is no evident differance between the two that justifies the €50 differance between the two.

If anything Best Advice seems to offer more important services (access to existing clients on 7 companies).

I am just wondering what the general consensus is out there as I am thinking of moving to Best Advice but wanted to see if there was something I am missing (as I always heard that Adviser plus was the best!).

Thanks

Hi NorthDrum,

Welcome to Askaboutmoney. Good to see another broker on board, especially one from Co. Meath. :D

I'm in the exact same position as you. Due to some small security issue at my end, I haven't been able to get Best Advice up and running so haven't seen it in action.

I think the one thing that Adviser Plus has is the ability to share data between its CRM, quotes and Needs Analysis functions. I don't think Best Advice does Needs Analysis. But having said that, I would tend to do my own Needs Analysis rather than letting a machine do it for me.

I'll post back here when I've had a proper look at Best Advice in action. In the meantime, e-mail me at liam@ferga.com if you want.

Back