Advise on SME opening stock trading account

WicklowWay

What irish shareholder broker accounts are available for a small LTD SME company, who provides these services?
Is there any legal restraints compared to a personal trading account?

I'm a director/owner of a small IT company in Ireland with 100k+ Eur available for stock investment,
and would like to open an on-line trading account covering UK, IRE, US shares but i cant find any brokerage house with on-line application forms for a limited liability company on tddirect, sharepoint, Davy etc

background experience, 10 years limited stock trading with personal broker account US using e*Trade, but not too familiar with Irish brokers, except for a few trades with AIB back in the early 90's.

I'm looking for a low commission trading account, no investor advise.. just a straight shooting, low trade volume and maintenance cost execution account.

According to our accountant when queried on what's involved earlier this year - 'in any purchases / sales of investments, we’d need contract notes or whatever documentation is provided setting out the cost / proceeds / statements of the use of the company funds'

Any advise, stock broker recommendations would be most welcome. Tks.