Advice on Landscape Company

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fatimamans

Hi Again (!),
I hired a company to do work on the front and rear of my house. the total price of the job was 22K of which 16 was paid in advance. the job was to take 3 weeks. After seven weeks no aspect of the job was complete and too many problems with the work carried out. Contractor left the site like a tip. I'm putting up a website shortly, but in the meantime if you would like further information please leave me your email address. I'm also seeking advice on how to make other potential customers aware of the pitfalls of hiring from the web and relying on information posted by those seeking 'business'. Any advice?

Last edited by a moderator:
Posting guidelines are very useful. Re: the above post: does anyone have any information on work carried out by the 'registered business name' ####### L andscapers?

Last edited by a moderator:
those who have sent me private messages about ####Landscaping or ###or www.###.ie should make that information public. Stating the facts and nothing else. Leave judgement for another forum.

Always be wary of services recommended via PM, in many cases these will come from someone with a vested interest in the service provider.

Also this thread is going nowhere, so I'm closing it.
Leo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back